About this cultivar:
Want to buy gift vouchers for someone you love? Or someone you hate? it doesn't matter to much to us....
In any case we have you covered. Just buy some here and we will send the chosen person gift vouchers (pictured) in a gift card (pictured) to their address (not pictured).
Add a note to the order and we can write that in the gift card. For example you can leave a note like "Please write To: X, lots of love From: Y".
Make sure the billing and shipping addresses are correct if you want us to send directly to someone else!
Choose any amount and we will send out the total in multiples of £10.
Note: these can only be used for discount at the nursery - not on the website (we're working on that....)
- Position: Drawer, mantlepiece, wallet, purse, handbag
- Soil: Do not put in any soil
- Flowers: Does not flower but can be used January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Other features: -
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15°C)
- Habit: Columnar or Upright
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Height: 14.8 cm (0.485 ft)
- Spread: 10.5 cm (0.344 ft)
- Time to full growth: 0 years
- Plant type: Dead tree pulp
- Colour: White, black, brown
- Goes well with: Christmas, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Retirement
About this genus:
A gift voucher (also known as gift certificate of gift card in North America) is usually issued by a retailer tobe used as an alternative to cash. In the UK it is estimated ₤3 billion of notional Gift Cards were gifted in 2009!
They make an ideal gift when the gift giver is not familiar with a gift receivers particular body shape or taste (hence clothing stores issue many) or special interest hobby, such as ….gardening!
Wikipedia says this: In the United States, gift cards are highly popular, ranking in 2006 as the second-most given gift by consumers and the most-wanted gift by women, and the third-most wanted by males. I couldn’t find this survey but I’d guess ‘Socks’ were most-wanted for men, “Underwear” second, and thus gift card came in third….
I did find a 2017 survey by InComm which found that 82% of people said that a birthday was the occasion they appreciate receiving a gift card the most… I’ve stuck the info-graphics in the images section above.